There will be keynote speakers, inspirational stories, networking opportunities, competitions and performances.
This is an inclusive event and we welcome everyone into our community of accessibility advocates.
The exact timings of the December meet-up will be confirmed very soon. We will be starting at 6pm.
- Opening Remarks (15 mins)
- Act One – James Hall – Dyslexia – What it means to me. (30 mins)
- Entertainment – Luke Shaw – Poet/Writer Spoken Word Artist (Advisory note: Strong language) (10 mins)
- Meet & mingle – Break for food (45 mins)
- Act Two – Sean Gilroy – BBC Cape (35 mins)
- Closing Remarks & Competition Draw (15 mins)
- Entertainment – Luke Shaw – Poet/Writer Spoken Word Artist (Advisory note: Strong language) (5 mins)
We cant wait to meet you.
Venue details to be confirmed shortly – It will be accessible and we will be providing live captioning at this event.
If you have any additional requirements, please get in touch and we will do our very best to make the event accessible to you.
*Our competition will be drawn from business cards provided specifically for the draw. Your details will be retained for the purposes of promoting this event only.