HeX is an established digital agency, passionate about accessibility, and we’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our dynamic, creative team.
Based in the centre of Nottingham, we’re well connected to transport networks and an exciting mix of clients from education, public, private and charity sectors.
You’ll work on a variety of projects using and inspiring a codebase, developing WordPress themes and plugins as well as content management systems integration including Umbraco and TERMINALFOUR. Your role will involve working with national and international clients, on everything from small e-commerce sites up to complex corporate multi-sites.
Your skills will be challenged in an ever-changing environment for an intuitive and agile thinker.
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Browser testing
- User testing
- Ensuring accessibility standards are strictly met
- Responsive layout testing
- Maintenance development and correction of identified bugs
- Recommending improvements
- Provide front line support
- Strong experience in WordPress theme development
- Outstanding HTML and CSS and pre processors
- Knowledge in
- W3C compliance
- An understanding of version control
- SEO principles
Starting from £27,000 per annum.
How to apply
If you’re an agency, walk away, thanks but no thanks. If you are passionate and driven please send in your C.V, example projects and links to any of your code repositories. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 888 2828.
Successful applicants will be ask for a quick test followed by an informal interview.