HeX is an established digital agency, passionate about accessibility, and we’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our dynamic, creative team.
Based in the centre of Nottingham, we’re well connected to transport networks and an exciting mix of clients from education, public, private and charity sectors.
You’ll work on a variety of projects using and inspiring a codebase, developing WordPress themes and plugins as well as content management systems integration including TERMINALFOUR. Your role will involve working with national and international clients, on everything from small e-commerce sites up to complex corporate multi-sites.
Your skills will be challenged in an ever-changing environment for an intuitive and agile thinker.
- Integrating APIs in to developments
- Extending systems to meet clients needs
- Working with the team and clients to programatically solve tasks
- Creating custom themes and plugins
- Strong experience in WordPress development
- Demonstrate efficient API integration
- API creation is desirable
- Experience in debugging inherited sites
- Knowledge in
- Compliant semantic HTML
- PHP (Laravel)
- Version control and repository management
- SEO principles
How to apply
If you’re an agency, walk away, thanks but no thanks. If you are passionate and driven please send in your C.V, example projects and links to any of your code repositories. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 888 2828.
Successful applicants will be ask for a quick test followed by an informal interview.