Covering the business case for accessibility, procurement, legal requirements, the WCAG Guidelines, plus more.
For those not directly taking responsibility for web, we share the business case for accessibility, and deliver bespoke training on how your organisation can adopt a more accessible outlook, and help you understand the reasons.
However, no matter what team or individual we are training, we aim to cover the following items as fundamental learning topics before any other training or workshop takes place:
- Legal requirements
- User considerations: Visual, auditory, cognitive, motor.
- Assistive technology & smart devices
- Introduction to WCAG 2.1
- What is P.O.U.R (Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, Robust)?
- Procurement of digital web accessibility services
- Creating an accessibility statement.
Our accessibility awareness training is relevant to everyone in any organisation. It will help teams understand the wider business case for accessibility, and how this is likely to affect them and the wider organisation. The aim is to create accessibility champions regardless of job or responsibility.