A course detailing how to place accessibility at the forefront of every development project undertaken.
The overall architecture of your web estate is essential, and maintaining accessibility is a key aspect. As accessibility is just gaining prominence, it’s not always at the forefront of what your development team do.
We can help change that; we upskill and educate technical teams on how to produce media-rich and attractive looking pages structures and styles, whilst being accessible.
Web accessibility for developers learning topics include:
- Website structure, layouts and content types
- Accessible forms
- E-Commerce interactions
- Website Accessibility Testing
- Accessible HTML, HTML5 & CSS techniques
- Practical applications using screen reading technologies
- VoiceOver/NVDA/JAWS introduction and cheat sheet
In this training, we focus on the practical steps that technical personnel can take in accessibility, introducing the importance of semantic code, and introducing good practices like ARIA labels.