Accessibility is inclusivity. Creating accessible digital services helps everyone to find your website and understand it better. Our experienced accessibility consultants, we can help you to become better at what you already do well.
As an organisation, knowing that you want to be more inclusive is the first step in your accessibility journey, whether this is because legislation requires you to be accessible, or you understand that it’s the right thing to do.
Understanding how accessibility impacts your team, your products, and services
We want to help you develop a new understanding of what accessibility means for you, your customers, and your team, and show you how this can translate into a competitive advantage.
Working from within, our accessibility consultants help manoeuvre your organisation around the obstacles of implementing accessibility and help you to understand the journey that will be adopted across all areas of the organisation.
We help you to see the individual and portray your personal approach.
Understanding where we can help you increase your knowledge
HeX Productions have experience in public, private and third sectors as well as further and higher education and understand the budgetary, operational and organisational challenges that new ideas can present.
We can assist you with the following areas of your organisation as part of our consultancy offering:
- Auditing and review of your digital assets, including websites, intranets, and extranets.
- Representation at Stakeholder and leadership meetings to assist with cultural acceptance.
- Presentation of business case arguments to Stakeholders in the organisations.
- Plain text explanations of the issues that you currently have on your digital services.
- Assistive technology demonstrations of key areas in your digital landscape, allowing you to further understand the issues presented.
- The opportunity for you to travel to meet the team of usability testers that have a range of disabilities.
- The production of an Accessibility Statement that fits your organisation.
- Advice to your team on how to produce and continue to produce accessible digital assets.
- An action plan of deliverables and timescales of when these can be completed.
- Free tools and guidance that your organisation can use to improve accessibility and inclusivity.
- Tools to ensure that you can assess, assure and maintain an accessible status.
Our accessibility consultants can also help you with awareness-raising and you must visit our training pages to see how we can bring the entire team’s knowledge together.
Why HeX delivers accessibility differently to most
HeX has partnered with pan-disabled user testing team at Shaw Trust Accessibility Services to deliver an end-to-end accessibility solution for creating accessible digital services.
Our services can be delivered on a modular basis, allowing room for you to find the right solution to fit your business and be safe in the knowledge that we have everything else covered should you need additional support.
We have a team of dedicated experts on hand to help support your accessibility journey, these include:
- Service Designers
- Content Designers
- Graphics/Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Project Planners
- Change Leaders
- End-user testers
We have the solutions for your accessibility needs
We can show you why you should be caring about your accessibility status.
Our accessibility consultants have worked on a number of projects and web estates for organisations with 400+ micro-sites, demonstrating that no project or organisation is too big or too small for us to help.
Our extended team have international reach and understand the risk of litigation. We have helped clients, worldwide, to avoid lawsuits. This is why we are keen to spread the message in the UK before it becomes a real problem.
We work effectively to assess, implement and/or audit development frameworks and digital landscapes to ensure you have the confidence you need to say that you are accessible, that you care about quality and that you adhere to The Equalities Act
Let our expert accessibility consultants share their knowledge with you
Why do you believe accessibility is important? How can we help you? What do you need to achieve? Let’s sit down and chat about what we can do to help your organisation when it comes to accessibility and allow you to understand more about what we offer. We can show you how to create a better and more accessible online experience for everyone.
We offer a no-obligation initial chat to talk you through what you may need, and what we can do to ensure you meet the requirements necessary to allow your users to have a seamless journey throughout your digital ecosystem.
We also have a list of essential reading material if you are new to accessibility
- Want to know more about what accessibility is? This page explains what accessibility is, and why it’s important.
- Want to understand more about the assistive technology used by those with disabilities? This blog will give you a better understanding of assistive tech
- Have some negative preconceptions about accessibility? This blog will help debunk some of those myths
- Want to know more about accessibility testing? Visit our page that explains all about the testing process, and what works best.
Plus, if you want to see everything accessibility-related that we’ve been up to, from case studies to blogs, you can visit our Accessibility page.