Learn to Implement accessibility principles into your content strategy, and ensure easy access for all.
Words and content is an important part of how you communicate to your stakeholders, be it customers or executives. And whilst many content editors are capable of writing well, they may not be aware of accessibility principles that are essential in the content design process.
Our expert team can help bring content editors up to a level in which they consistently create and maintain accessible additions to the web estate. We can help content editors become accountable for the accessibility of content they’re producing.
Learning topics include:
- Website structure, layouts, content types and multimedia
- Understanding accessible forms
- Language and readability
- Introduction to accessible pdfs
- Introduction to accessible powerpoint presentations
- Digital Marketing and social media considerations
Throughout our content training, we focus on the areas of accessibility that fall to a content professional. This includes talking about readability, image alternative text, header structure, plus much more.